The use of cloud-based applications has fundamentally transformed data protection for enterprise-grade, and small to medium sized organizations. Spinbackup CASB offers unified approach to your cloud data security and SaaS data loss prevention across cloud applications and ensure Visibility, Data Security, Compliance and Threat Prevention.
Spinbackup CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) is directly connected to the CSPs (cloud service provider), which enables cybersecurity professionals to monitor cloud-stored data for threats and sensitive or regulated data sharing. The Spinbackup’s API-based CASB approach helps ensure that all users of SaaS applications are thoroughly scanned and protected in any location, using any device.
Spinbackup’s CASB provides effective applications discovery, while integration with all Spinbackup’s comprehensive set of analysis tools for consolidated threat and incident helps to prevent threats or remove incidents as they occur. Spinbackup’s advanced machine learning capabilities blend insights from SaaS applications classification, in-depth user behavior and content sensitivity analytics to fuel risk detection. Spinbackup’ API-based CASB provides insights into use, behaviors, and data stored in the cloud with comprehensive reporting tools, and provides advanced controls to extend security policies from within the perimeter to SaaS applications.
Cloud Security Problems Spinbackup CASB Solves
There are five pillars of Spinbackup API CASB:
- Cloud-to-cloud backup
- Blockchain Single Sign On
- Ransomware Protection
- Cloud DLP (Data loss and Data Leak Prevention)
- Security Risk and Cost Management with Compliance
Sinbackup’s API-based CASB Solution Overview
- Real-time user behavior analytics and threat protection
- Cloud apps visibility and cyber threat intelligence
- Blacklist for apps
- Whitelist for apps
- Cloud-based apps security check up
- Predefined Custom Security policies
- Security alerts
- Cloud access management through Blockchain SSO
- Restore from backup
- Support of major cloud service providers
- Maintenance of regulatory compliance for corporate data access, use, and retention
- Protection of your sensitive, confidential and regulated data from exposure and unauthorised use
- Compliance and risk management tools, including GDPR and HIPAA
- Comprehensive cloud security reporting tools
- Cost-efficiency due to the ability to monitor storage and key resource issues
Spinbackup CASB for Cloud DLP
Data Leak Prevention
- SaaS applications content analysis (CCN, PII, etc.)
- Data sharing control outside enterprise domain
- Control of both user data and objects shared with this particular user
- Automatic threat detection, alerting and blocking the source
- Automatic Ransomware Protection
- Automated Cloud Security Scanner
- Risky Third Party Apps Control
- Domain Audit
- Sensitive Data Protection
- Abnormal Transfer Detection
- Abnormal Login Detection
- Abnormal Download Detection
Learn more on Data Leak Prevention (DLP) for G Suite
Data Loss Prevention
- Incremental automated backup 1x or 3x a day
- Version control
- Trash bin tracking
- Automated Daily Backup 100% Accurate Recovery
- Data Migration and Downloads
- Blacklist for Gmail Recovery
- Weekly/Monthly Reports
Learn more on Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for G Suite
Spinbackup is the only CASB to provide Ransomware protection for your cloud-based services
Ransomware infects organizations through phishing, and companies need to implement comprehensive information security awareness programs for their employees. Cybersecurity experts recommend using fully automated and sophisticated protection against ransomware for your SaaS data with the help of machine-learning algorithms.
Spinbackup offers is the only CASB solution to provide cloud Ransomware protection, so as we are crawling different files or looking at data that is going through the Spinbackup’s CASB, it can detect infected files. This is a unique CASB functionality, and Gartner does call it as a key component of any CASB solution, Spinbackup is the only CASB vendor to have embraced it.
Spinbackup’s Ransomware Protection Solution provides:
- Ransomware detection
- Automated blocking of encryption processes
- Automated restore of encrypted files
- Version restore system
Learn more on Ransomware Protection for G Suite
Blockchain Single Sign On
Let’s explore how BSSO (Blockchain Single Sign On) is capable of re-engineering cybersecurity and SaaS data protection. There are solution providers that are taking the lead to help law firms secure their data. Spinbackup undertook a crucial initiative to develop a unique Blockchain Single Sign On solution (BSSO), which is a technological answer to these compliance and regulatory challenges. BSSO will automate regulatory and compliance processes, and enable organizations to comply with the standards and federal laws for customers subject to ISO 27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA BAA, FISMA, GDPR, and others.
Blockchain Single Sign On (BSSO) for G Suite, Office 365 and other leading cloud services is the most secure data leak prevention, which provides password-free access to customers’ critical SaaS data through an SSL certificate that can be easily installed on any device, with a high level of protection of the certificate itself at all stages. BSSO allows organizations to access and share highly confidential documents securely from anywhere.
The blockchain-based provider’s solution eliminates the security problems of classic PKI: trust of the certificate is not based on the certificate chain, but on the strict verification of the checksum of the certificate that is stored in the blockchain and cannot be replaced. There is no dependence on the availability of the CRL when the certificate is validated. The data stored in the distributed network block is always available for verification. Compromising blockchain-based solution provider’s key does not lead to a compromise of the issued certificates. To verify a user’s certificate, the Web service is accessed in blockchain.
Basic Principles of Blockchain Single Sign On Solution
- The confirming factor is the permission to access the profile through the API of leading cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, etc.
- The Blockchain-based Single Sign On solution provider doesn’t store personal data of its customers. After the certificate is created, the client data is completely deleted from the solution provider’s servers.
- The certificate is stored only on the client’s device.
- Checksums of certificates are stored in the blockchain decentralized network, therefore, it is impossible to replace the existing certificate or create a fake one.
- The client must have an active account at G Suite or Office 365.
Learn more on Blockchain Single Sign On Solution
Recognising the importance of the GDPR compliance, Spinbackup applies best practices, international standards, and follows legal requirements when building a Information Security Management System (ISMS) within the company. We incorporate the highest security standards into every phase of Spinbackup’s software development process, from the outset to completion.
Spinbackup employs the highest security and privacy controls, audited regularly in our SOC 2 reports. Spinbackup’s cutting edge services are driven by collaborative effort with leading cloud service providers such as Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, whose reliability is globally recognised. Spinbackup follows the recommendations provided by ISO/IEC 27002 to ensure that the information security controls are implemented in Spinbackup
Learn more on Spinbackup’s GDPR compliance
Why Enterprise Customers Love Spinbackup CASB
- Most effective SaaS data protection
- Simple to deploy and manage
- Most reliable cloud Ransomware protection
- Feature-rich cloud security functionality
Check out Spinbackup customer reviews on G Suite Marketplace
By using Spinbackup’s CASB organizations can then automatically enhance data protection. Spinbackup’s API-based CASB helps companies improve SaaS data governance to reduce threats and achieve compliance through actionable cybersecurity intelligence into SaaS data ownership, usage, and access and deletion controls.
Spinbackup’s security solutions provide reporting, analytics, and visualization capabilities that gives organizations full understanding of what data exists, how it is being used, who owns it and has access to it. Spinbackup enables organizations to harness the power of their SaaS data with the cutting edge cloud security solutions and revealing insights to drive competitive advantage.
If you’d like to learn more about what Spinbackup CASB does today, we’d love to chat and connect for a product demo.
3,949 total views, 3 views today