There exists a number of occasions, when the need for such service arises so our platform is the easiest solution for that task.
Spinbackup provides a secure way to migrate your Google data from one Google account to another one. Migration is currently available for Individual Google users and Google Apps (Domain) organizations that are looking for secure transfers of all their Google Drive files, Gmail messages, Hangout chats, Google Contacts and Google Calendars data from one Google account to another. Please note that this feature is available for paid account users only so don’t forget to upgrade your Spinbackup account.
In fact, it’s as easy as 1-2-3. We’ll show you how to save your time with Spinbackup by carrying out migration with a few clicks.
- First of all, sign in to your Spinbackup account.
- Choose a service you wish to migrate items from.
- Tap the “Migration” button.
- Select an account where you are going to migrate your data.
- Please note that the migration tool is available for paid account users only. To upgrade your account please follow instructions in our Upgrade article.
- There are 2 options: You can migrate all of your data or you can migrated just a few items
- Then you choose specific items ( emails ) that you wish to export to another account.
- Start the migration.
- All your items are exported exactly in the same folder into a different account.
You are done! Your account items have been successfully migrated to another account. Easy, secure and fast.
3,899 total views, 5 views today