Dear Spinbackup Users!
Many thanks for joining Spinbackup cloud backup service and a special thank to our users who help us to improve our service.
In January we found a major bug with the progress bar visualisation on the main backup widget. It means all backups worked fine but progress bar showed wrong status and it confused our users. We received a lot of complains about it and it was a hard time for our development team which worked hard on it.
Today we are overjoyed to declare that this problem is fixed and it no longer confuses our users. We are sorry for caused inconvenience.
Except this major bug there were some more features and improvements added, such as:
1) Spinbackup iOS version is updated, that includes the following improvements:
– iPad-compatability added
– “Forgot password?” added
– “Sign up for a new account” added
– Small Interface improvements
– Minor bug fixes.
2) Drive/Picasa batch restore option added. Now you can do multiple restore of your documents with just one click.
3) At the blog a new “Step-by-Step Guide” was added which you can find on 4 languages.
The Spinbackup Team
326 total views, 4 views today