Dear Spin Customer,
We are updating the Spin Technology Master Service Agreement, which applies to one or more SpinOne services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover new Spin Technology services and features , so we want to give you an overview of recent changes to our Master Service Agreement.
- Update company name from Spinbackup, Inc. to Spin Technology, Inc.
- Expanded language from website only to website and order form purchasing (enterprise purchases, reseller partner purchases)
- Eliminated refunds
- Clarified trial period use and warranties.
- Added protection for our beta services
- Clarified customers data obligations
- Added protection of our intellectual properties
- Added our rights to monitor and audit use of our product to ensure compliance with country laws and regulations.
- Limited indemnification obligation to certain types of 3rd party IP infringement claims only
- Generally expanded language to close off loopholes
- Effective Date is November 1, 2019
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We value your trust in SpinTechnology, and we continue our commitment to ensuring your data privacy and security.
Thank you for being a member of the SpinOne community.
The SpinTech Team
2,794 total views, 3 views todayNo tags for this post.