San Francisco, CA, November 5, 2018 – Spinbackup, a leading global cloud backup and cloud cybersecurity solutions provider headquartered in San Francisco, announced today the launch of Beta Cloud-to-Cloud Backup for Microsoft Office 365 to a secure cloud storage on AWS and GCP with multiple storage locations to comply with local regulations and GDPR.
Transition to the public cloud and SaaS remains the number one technology priority, as enterprise spending on cloud technologies continues to climb. This trend is likely to accelerate in coming years. With the launch of Office 365 backup and recovery solutions with multiple cloud storage options based on the world’s most trusted cloud storage providers such as AWS and GCP, Spinbackup furthers its mission to empowering enterprise and SMB organizations with intelligent data loss and leak protection in the cloud.
Spinbackup provides a fully featured data loss protection solution for the Microsoft Office 365 environment, including powerful capabilities for protecting customers of all sizes from data loss due to accidental and purposeful deletion or other reasons such as ransomware and human errors, as well as protecting data from leaking outside the Office 365 organization.
Spinbackup Beta Backup & Recovery protects the following Office 365 services:
Spinbackup for Microsoft Office 365 Beta provides the following capabilities:
- Automated Incremental Cloud-to-Cloud Daily Backups with version control of Office 365 data to either the AWS S3 or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Spinbackup provides organizations with a robust backup and recovery option for their Office 365 environment including:
- Automated daily incremental backups of Office 365 data on AWS S3 or GCP storages with the ability to store backed up data in multiple regions such as USA, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Backups can be configured to 1x or 3x times daily.
- True Snapshot backup with granular or snapshot recovery (time machine).
- Full Recovery of Active User
- Protecting Office 365 Admins from account hijacking, protecting the account from stolen or compromised credentials.
- Protection for Office 365 Users against ransomware and data breach.
- Migration of data between Office 365 users with a single click
- Single pane of glass management panel for Office 365 backup.
Dmitry Dontsov, the CEO and founder of Spinbackup, said:
We are launching backup and recovery solutions for Office 365 organizations as part of our commitment to widening access to cutting-edge cloud technologies. We believe that the ability to store backed up Office 365 data on AWS or GCP provides an extra protection layer and enables powerful disaster recovery strategy for any organization that utilizes Office 365 cloud services. Having kept a strong focus on cloud cybersecurity challenges, we provide our customers with full control and visibility over their business’ critical data. By using Spinbackup’s Office 365 Backup and Recovery, our customers can safely, effectively, and confidently utilize public cloud resources with the intelligence, protection, and insights needed for today’s advanced technology-oriented businesses. Spinbackup is continuously expanding its data loss and leak protection solutions and we are SOC2 and GDPR compliant.
Spinbackup, Inc. was founded in 2016 with an objective to provide comprehensive backup, disaster recovery, and cloud security solutions. Spinbackup currently protects G Suite and Office 365 organizations against data loss and data leak in the cloud, and will support other leading cloud providers as well in the near future. Spinbackup now stakes strong space across an array of cloud services. A large number of Spinbackup’s API-based CASB customers are medium-sized companies and educational institutions. Their global reach enables them to deliver an unparalleled set of expertise and capabilities in the world of cloud security and backup.
- Over 2000+ organizations currently rely on Spinbackup, which is over 500,000 combined G Suite business and individual Google users.
- The Spinbackup partner network has more than 200 Resellers that successfully spread our solutions around the world.
- The corporate headquarters for the company is located in San Francisco, California.
1,679 total views, 8 views today