It was a hot summer this year for the Spinbackup Team. Last 3 months were mostly focused on the Mobile apps development for our platform so our main goal was to redesign our Android and iOS apps for better user experience and we did a great work. We do believe Mobile apps have huge potential and it’s the future for our cloud backup platform.
Here is a list of the last updates:
iOS application improvements:
UI has been fully revamped. Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Now the application works much faster with better performance. Some minor bugfixes done.
If you never tried it you can download it at Apple App Store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spinbackup. Please note it’s FREE.
Android application improvements:
Now works fine for tablets and smartphones. Fully revamped UI.
The application works now much faster as well thanks to improvements on the REST server.
If you never tried it you can download it at Google Play Market at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spinbackup/id563226359?mt=8. Please note it’s FREE as well.
Web application improvements:
- Google Calendar Preview improvements.
- Optimization of the Google Calendar backup and restoration processes.
- Optimization of the Google Drive backup and restoration process.
- Added new section “Backup History” where you can see your daily backups and restores.
- Security improvements. Mobile apps do not allow to login using Google password. You have to create a new Spinbackup password and then use it for your mobile apps.
- Statistics widget now indicates realtime status for every service separately. You can see realtime free & used cloud storage, no need to refresh your browser.
- Essential performance improvements. Sign in process now takes up to 3 seconds.
- Minor interface fixes.
- Minor bugfixes.
Thank you for using Spinbackup!
The Spinbackup Team