Initially, this may seem to be a logical question since Google stores your data on its own cloud servers and does its best to make your letters available at any time.
However, there are several factors with which Google cannot cope:
- Your e-mail could be hacked and all of your messages deleted. Who would gain from invading your email?
- Your less than ethical competitors, for obvious reasons.
- A hacker, either for fun, bragging rights or profit.
Protect yourself from ‘bad people’.
- Self-hacking. You are distracted or multi-tasking and accidentally delete messages, then empty the trash. The Gmail is gone forever, along with any attachments. Protect yourself from yourself.
- A Gmail service failure. The chances may be only 1 in 5000, but woe to the unlucky One. Protect yourself from an IT failure.
There are existing programs for backing up your Gmail messages: Gmail Backup, Offline Gmail plus others, but all of these programs have critical faults:
- You must enter the password of your e-mail to activate. Really? What if that same application asked for your Social Security Number, would you go ahead and enter it? Hopefully no, yet the principal is the same. Your password to your email is critically sensitive information.
- The backups mentioned above are always stored on your local computer, which can fail or be stolen. Now what?
- In practice, personal computer failure is designed into the specifications. Hard drives are designed to fail and they do, all the time.
Today’s online cloud services can automate the data backup of your Gmail messages without entering the password from your Gmail box or running the risk of a local, PC drive failure. Spinbackup is one of these services.
- You don’t need to enter your password.
- Data is stored on the same cloud as Gmail and is always online and available.
- The use of the service can be free.
Your Spinbackup step by step guide How to backup Gmail messages:
- Go to https://spinbackup.com/
- Tap the “Sign in” button to log into your Spinbackup account using your Google ID or use Spinbackup alternative login form.
- When you first enter you maybe be redirected to the Google login page. Your password will be only with Google. Spinbackup does not store your password!
- Tap the ‘Accept’ button to provide permission to back up your Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar and other Google services.
- Wait a few seconds for our service to create your new Spinbackup Account.
- Daily automated backup starts in accordance with the schedule on the next day.
- If you want to run the backup manually, go to any Google service. Tap the ‘Backup’ button to start the backup process.
Recovery of emails:
- In order to check the process of restoration of your letters, start by deleting all messages in your Google mailbox.
- Now go back to the Spinbackup.com and view and select the messages and Click the Restore button.
- Spinbackup will attempt to restore all of the emails and check them in the Gmail box.
To enter the control menu, we need to press the Autobackup button:
Now we can access the following options:
- Select a folder (the same label), which we want to save.
- Adjust to daily, weekly or monthly Backup.
I’ve shown you how you can protect yourself easily, quickly and freely from the loss of important Gmail messages with the help of the online service, Spinbackup.com. Take my tip: Do not wait until you lose your messages – backup your Gmail right now!
3,493 total views, 7 views today