Spin Technology is the leader in Ransomware monitoring and protection for Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365. With over 1 million users and growing daily, it’s clear we are passionate about our product, our people, our customers and our values.
We are looking for people to join the team who have a strong growth mindset and intelligence to solve problems today for a stronger future. As a Spin employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling growth, accomplishing goals and winning as a team.
Our Solution Engineering team is looking for a Palo Alto based Solutions Engineer who will work with our Regional Sales Teams and Account Executives to support pre-sales and marketing initiatives. In this role you will:
- Be a trusted, technical expert for sales and marketing efforts
- Ensure the success of trials and conversion of opportunities to closed-won sales
- Articulate our value proposition to senior executives in both business and IT
- Lead executive-level technical demonstrations and conversations with executives at large enterprise organizations
- Effectively position Spin Technology against market noise
- Help uncover true business needs and pain points
- Deliver in-depth online and in-person demonstrations of our solution as well as at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of sales materials, knowledge bases, product documentation and tutorial videos
- Assist in proposal development and RFP responses
- Capture requested features and feedback information to the Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams
What We’re Looking For
- 2-5 years of customer-facing experience in pre-sales, sales engineering, or supporting implementations of enterprise software solutions
- Experience and deep understanding of Technology and Solutions Selling
- Ability to learn new technical subject matter quickly
- G Suite knowledge and certifications a plus
- Microsoft Office 365 knowledge and certifications a plus
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing, situations, tools, and requirements
- Experience working in an early-stage company environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline
- Ability to travel