Our MissionSpin.AI makes it simple for SecOps teams to manage and protect SaaS data. Our all-in-one SaaS security platform protects SaaS data for mission critical apps to help you mitigate risk, save time, reduce downtime, and improve compliance.
The Ultimate SaaS Data Protection Platform
- Automated Cloud to Cloud Data Backup, version control with 99,99% accurate recovery
- Data Migration and Downloads
- Multi-cloud storage for regulatory compliance and reliability
- AI-driven ransomware protection for SaaS data to monitor and identify ransomware attacks in the cloud
- Stop an in-progress ransomware attack – identify and block the malicious source of a ransomware attack and prevent data loss
- Perform an advanced incident response plan
- Al-based application security scoring of over 100,000+ OAuth Apps and Browser Extensions (and growing each day).
- Audit applications connected to enterprise login. Remove access from risky applications
- Compliance, Certifications, Onboarding/Offboarding employees
Our CustomersTrusted by over 1,500 organizations worldwide
NewsroomGet Spin’s latest news, download the media press kit, and reach out to the press team.
Spin.AI Introduces Chrome Extension Risk Assessment Integration in Partnership with Google Chrome May 02, 2023 Enables Google Admin Console Workspace administrators to assess the business and security risks of third party extensions PALO ALTO, CA | May 2, 2023 – Spin.AI, developer of the SpinOne SaaS Security platform for mission-critical SaaS apps, today announced that it has...
Spin.AI Wins Five Global InfoSec Awards Including Editor’s Choice During RSA Conference 2023 May 02, 2023 SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (RSA) – APRIL 24, 2023 – Spin.AI, developer of the SpinOne SaaS security platform for mission-critical SaaS apps, today announced it has been honored in five categories at this year’s Cyber Defense Magazine Global InfoSec Awards including Hot Company in Application...
Spin.AI Expands SpinOne Platform with New SaaS Security Capabilities: SaaS SPM, SaaS DLP and SaaS Ransomware Protection May 02, 2023 Latest release also includes new integrations with JIRA and ServiceNow to streamline security operations, and backup for Slack to increase compliance PALO ALTO, CA | April 18, 2023 – Spin.AI, developer of the SpinOne SaaS security platform for mission-critical SaaS apps, today...
Come Work with Us
Are you looking for new opportunities? We are constantly looking for people passionate about the future of data security.Check out new opportunities
Looking to find out more?Get in touch
Connect with Spin.ai