The use of cloud-based applications has fundamentally transformed data protection for enterprise-grade, and small to medium-sized organizations. SpinOne CASB provides a comprehensive solution to the security problems of cloud computing and SaaS data loss prevention. It enables user access control across cloud applications and provides Visibility, Data Security, Compliance, and Threat Prevention.
SpinOne CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) is directly connected to the CSPs (cloud service provider). This enables cybersecurity professionals to monitor cloud-stored data for threats and sensitive or regulated data sharing. SpinOne’s API-based CASB approach helps ensure that all users of SaaS applications are thoroughly scanned and protected in any location, using any device.
SpinOne’s CASB provides effective application discovery, while integration with all SpinOne’s comprehensive set of analysis tools for consolidated threat and incident helps to prevent threats or remove incidents as they occur. SpinOne’s advanced machine learning capabilities blend insights from SaaS application classification, in-depth user behavior, and content sensitivity analytics to fuel risk detection.
SpinOne’s API-based CASB provides insights into use, behaviors, and data stored in the cloud with comprehensive reporting tools, and provides advanced controls to extend security policies from within the perimeter to SaaS applications.
Table of Contents
Security Issues in Cloud Computing SpinOne CASB Solves
There are five pillars of SpinOne API CASB:
- Cloud-to-cloud backup
- Blockchain Single Sign-On
- Ransomware Protection
- Cloud DLP (Data loss and Data Leak Prevention)
- Security Risk and Cost Management with Compliance
SpinOne’s API-based CASB Solution Overview
- Real-time user behavior analytics and threat protection
- Cloud apps visibility and cyber threat intelligence
- Blacklist for apps
- Whitelist for apps
- Cloud-based apps security checkup
- Predefined Custom Security Policies
- Security alerts
- Cloud access management through Blockchain SSO
- Restore from backup
- Support of major cloud service providers
- Maintenance of regulatory compliance for corporate data access, use, and retention
- Protection of your sensitive, confidential, and regulated data from exposure and unauthorized use
- Compliance and risk management tools, including GDPR and HIPAA
- Comprehensive cloud security reporting tools
- Cost efficiency due to the ability to monitor storage and key resource issues
SpinOne CASB for Cloud DLP
Data Leak Prevention
- SaaS applications content analysis (CCN, PII, etc.)
- Data sharing control outside the enterprise domain
- Control of both user data and objects shared with this particular user
- Automatic threat detection, alerting, and blocking the source
- Automatic Ransomware Protection
- Automated Cloud Security Scanner
- Risky Third-Party Apps Control
- Domain Audit
- Sensitive Data Protection
- Abnormal Transfer Detection
- Abnormal Login Detection
- Abnormal Download Detection
Learn more on Data Leak Prevention (DLP) for G Suite
Data Loss Prevention
- Incremental automated backup 1x or 3x a day
- Version control
- Trash bin tracking
- Automated Daily Backup 100% Accurate Recovery
- Data Migration and Downloads
- Blacklist for Gmail Recovery
- Weekly/Monthly Reports
Learn more on Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for G Suite
SpinOne is the only CASB to provide Ransomware protection for your cloud-based services
Ransomware infects organizations through phishing, and companies need to implement comprehensive information security awareness programs for their employees. Cybersecurity experts recommend using fully automated and sophisticated protection against ransomware for your SaaS data with the help of machine-learning algorithms.
SpinOne offers is the only CASB solution to provide cloud data Ransomware protection, so as we are crawling different files or looking at data that is going through SpinOne’s CASB, it can detect infected files. This is a unique CASB functionality, and Gartner does call it a key component of any CASB solution, SpinOne is the only CASB vendor to have embraced it.
SpinOne’s Ransomware Protection Solution provides:
- Ransomware detection
- Automated blocking of encryption processes
- Automated restore of encrypted files
- Version restore system
Learn more on Ransomware Protection for G Suite
Blockchain Single Sign-On
Let’s explore how BSSO (Blockchain Single Sign-On) is capable of re-engineering cybersecurity and SaaS data protection.
Some solution providers are assisting law firms in securing their data. SpinOne has developed a groundbreaking Blockchain Single Sign-On solution (BSSO) to address compliance and regulatory challenges.
BSSO automates regulatory and compliance processes, ensuring adherence to standards and federal laws such as ISO 27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA BAA, FISMA, GDPR, and more. It provides password-free access to critical SaaS data through an easily installable SSL certificate on any device.
BSSO offers a high level of certificate protection throughout all stages, enabling secure access and sharing of highly confidential documents from anywhere. Unlike traditional PKI systems, it establishes trust based on checksum verification stored in the blockchain, eliminating security issues related to certificate chains.
Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) are not required for certificate validation as data stored in the distributed network block is always accessible for verification. Even if blockchain-based solution providers’ keys are compromised, issued certificates remain intact.
When verifying a user’s certificate, the blockchain is accessed through a web service. This innovative solution provides law firms with a robust and secure approach to data protection, addressing compliance and regulatory challenges. BSSO leverages blockchain technology to offer a trustworthy means of authentication, enabling secure access and sharing of sensitive information while maintaining the highest levels of data security.
Basic Principles of Blockchain Single Sign-On Solution
- The confirming factor is the permission to access the profile through the API of leading cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, etc.
- The Blockchain-based Single Sign-On solution provider doesn’t store the personal data of its customers. After the certificate is created, the client data is completely deleted from the solution provider’s servers.
- The certificate is stored only on the client’s device.
- Checksums of certificates are stored in the blockchain decentralized network, therefore, it is impossible to replace the existing certificate or create a fake one.
- The client must have an active account at G Suite or Office 365.
Learn more on Blockchain Single Sign On Solution
Recognizing the importance of GDPR compliance, SpinOne applies best practices, international standards, and follows legal requirements when building Information Security Management System (ISMS) within the company. We incorporate the highest security standards into every phase of SpinOne’s software development process, from the outset to completion.
SpinOne employs the highest security and privacy controls, audited regularly in our SOC 2 reports. SpinOne’s cutting-edge services are driven by a collaborative effort with leading cloud service providers such as Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, whose reliability is globally recognized. SpinOne follows the recommendations provided by ISO/IEC 27002 to ensure that the information security controls are implemented in SpinOne.
Learn more on SpinOne’s GDPR compliance
Why Enterprise Customers Love SpinOne CASB
- Most effective SaaS data protection
- Simple to deploy and manage
- Most reliable cloud Ransomware protection
- Feature-rich cloud security functionality
Check out SpinOne customer reviews on G Suite Marketplace.
By using SpinOne’s CASB organizations can then automatically enhance data protection. SpinOne’s API-based CASB Solution helps companies improve SaaS data governance to reduce threats and achieve compliance through actionable cybersecurity intelligence into SaaS data ownership, usage, and access and deletion controls.
SpinOne’s security solutions provide reporting, analytics, and visualization capabilities that give organizations a full understanding of what data exists, how it is being used, and who owns it and has access to it. SpinOne enables organizations to harness the power of their SaaS data by cutting-edge cloud security solutions and revealing insights to drive competitive advantage.
If you’d like to learn more about what SpinOne CASB does today, we’d love to chat and connect for a product demo.